Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack of Blades (Descendant)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden
The Technical Support Guy!
The Technical Support Guy!
Raiden

Jack of Blades (Descendant) Empty
PostSubject: Jack of Blades (Descendant)   Jack of Blades (Descendant) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 am

Name: "Jack of Blades" (Suspected to be a Descendant of the Original "Jack of Blades" - Niko Voronin)
Age: N/A (His appearance shows he is young, suspected 20 - 30)
Race: N/A (If a Descendant of Niko Veronin - Caucasian)
Sub-Race: N/A
Sub-Type: N/A
Faction: Nightbane - Officer (Possibly Inherited from the Voronin Family)
Strengths: Master at Mid-Range Combat (.44 Remington Magnum, Concealed) and Short-Range Combat (Normally seen using Knives)
Flaws & Weaknesses: Tactician (Requires time to think out Strategies and Tactics, Easy to confuse) and Lonely (Susceptible to Ambushes, on his own)
Bio: "The Wolves. The Vampires. They took from me, Everything. The time will come when I am ready, I will purge them. Nothing will get in my way. NOTHING."
Appearance: Wears the Armor and Equipment of the Original "Jack" but has made modifications to it, appearance changes are, now he has a Ammo Pouch on either side of his waist and has a knife pouch on his Left Chest. With a Shoulderguard on his Right Shoulder.
The mask, seems to have a more fierce look to it, now instead of a "Neutral Grin" has a "Smiling" Emotion to it, also looks a bit weathered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedjfriend.com/

Jack of Blades (Descendant)
Page 1 of 1