Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightProwler

NightProwler

My Characters  Empty
PostSubject: My Characters    My Characters  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Name: Dimitri Sarovich

Race: Caucasian

Sub-Race: Vampire

Sub-Type: Modern Vampire

Faction: Rogue

Strengths: Highly Intelligent, excellent at diplomacy, Agile and capable of suprising srength

Flaws & Weaknesses: Occasionally prone to anger and losing control of his inner demon, somewhat arrogant, can be judgemental at times, Women

Bio: Back in his native Serbia, he once known as a master thief and mediator in his village, and was often praised in his village as a hero for them, bringing back things that were needed to survive. On his twenty-sixth birthday, he was running from Serbian authorities when a man beckoned Dimitri into a house to shield Dimitri from the authorities. Unbeknownst to Dimitri, he had wandered into the house of a well-to-do vampire. The man, sensing Dimitri's plight in the village, offered Dimitri a sort of gift. Dimitri, suprised by the man's generous offer, was all to eager to accept the man's cryptic offer.

The man beckoned Dimitri into a room the house and said Dimitri was to undergo a 'change' as part of his gift. At that moment, the man turned Dimitri into a vampire, changing Dimitri's life forever. As soon as he arrived back into the village, Dimitri knew something was off. His fellow villagers were giving him cold stares, as if he were something to fear. The next day, villagers set upon his home, wanting his head. Sensing he wasn't welcome in the village, he left for the man's home that he wa in the day before. Dimitri asked for an explination, and the man told Dimitri that Dimitri was now a vampire, and gave Dimitri shelter for years, getting Dimitri passage to America in 1910. Arriving in New York City, Dimitri lived as a vampire in secret, keeping himself out of both world wars and still lives in the same location he had for over 100 years.

Even now, Dimitri remains a master theif, keeping a healthy supply of blood in a 'safe' in his home. He often writes back to the man who made him a Vampire, forever grateful for the gift Dimitri was given and giving Dimitri safe passage to America.

Appearance: Black haired and brown eyed, he wears a grey longsleeve shirt with cloth body armor over it, and jeans, all concealing his somewhat muscular frame. He has a pair of under-the-armpit holsters carrying a pair of Belgian FN Five-Seven pistols and a holster on his back that holds an MP7 PDW, both are often concealed beneath a overcoat. On his hip, he sports a custom built rapier that was built specifically for him. High cheekboned, he often keeps his hair slightly long, to conceal his eyes.

Themes: "Animal I have Become" Three Days Grace, "Darkshines" Muse

Last edited by NightProwler on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

My Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters    My Characters  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

Name: Anton Marivich

Sub-Race: Vampire

Sub-Type: Modern Vampire

Strengths: Highly Intelligent, excellent at diplomacy

Flaws & Weaknesses: Occasionally prone to anger, sometimes a bit too smart for his own good, weakness for fast cars

Bio: A member of the Varnric household from the age of 31, he became a friend with Dimitri days after Dimitri's arrival and change into a vampire. After that, they became life long friends, each helping one another out. Being a few years older, Dimitri has often been more reliant on Anton's judgement than anyone else's.

At the time of Dimitri's arrival in America, Anton had already prepped Dimitri's home and had been waiting for one hundred years. And, once again, Dimitri has had to rely on Anton's judgement...A LOT. Even so...they have still remained friends.

Appearance: Looks much like Dimitri--but instead of black hair, its light brown and blue eyed--and for the fact that instead of a blade, he wears a pair of gloves. He carries a pair of Colt M1911's in underarm holsters, both equipped with silencers. He also has a P90 slung on his back, when the time comes. As is his weakness with fast cars, he has an Audi R8 equipped with a police scanner, and lavishes a bit of affection on it.

Themes: "Darkshines" By Muse, "Haunted" by Evanescense

Last edited by NightProwler on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

My Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters    My Characters  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am

Name: Damire Tarivin

Sub-Race: Werewolf

Sub-Type: Sane Werewolf

Faction: Shadow Claws

Strengths: Highly Intelligent, Excellent at diplomacy, strong sense of both hearing and smell, impressively strong in wolf form

Flaws & Weaknesses: Quick tempered, protective, slightly incensed at Ari's power grab

Bio: At a young age, Damire had been raised to be a man with great power. By his late 20's, he had amassed a large amount of political influence. At the age of 30, he was bitten by a werewolf that had been ravaging his home. In his early years after the bite, he had very little control over the beast that inhabited his body.

After ten years, he had managed to take control of his inner beast, but knew that his normal life was coming to an end. After being stripped of his former political power, he quickly left his home and fled across Western Europe, settling in England by the early 1600's. He then booked passage to what was to become America, particularly what would become Washington, D.C.

A couple centuries later, he fled for his life after Ari had seized power of the Shadow Claws pack, settling in early New York City. He then lived as quiet a life as possible, befriending vampire Anton Marivich in 1810, the two becoming good friends despite the fighting between their respected species. As of now, he is respectful of what power Nick Knight has in NYC, but has occasionally made sure Nick has respected Damire's influence in the city as well.

Appearance:

Human: A stocky 6' 4" and 235 lbs., Damire possesses a decent amount of strength. With mid-length brown hair and charcoal grey eyes, he often carries a large knife on his right hip, a small dagger close to his ankle, and a .44 magnum on his left hip in a holster. Often wears a light grey long sleeve shirt and jeans, he does dress well when the occasion calls for it. To help him maintain his clothing when changing into wolf form, he has a pair of stainless steel bands around his wrists.

Wolf: Dark brown fur, with a dark grey area where his chest would be. Is actually considered to be his most imposing form.

Themes: Human: "Haunted" by Evanescence, Wolf: "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

My Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters    My Characters  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 am

Name: Sofia Marivich

Sub-Race: Werewolf

Sub-Type: Sane Werewolf

Strengths: Intelligent, diplomatic, agile and strong

Flaws & Weaknesses: Slightly naive; carries a grudge against her father, Anton; has a few criminal charges against her; has slight temper problems

Bio:

Old, worn Wanted Poster:

Wanted: Birmingham, Alabama- police are looking for a figure identified in the string of murders that have plagued the city. State officials have placed an outstanding warrant on one Sofia Marivich, even though there is a lack of evidence that can be tied to the murderer and the victims. State officials advise against befriending the suspect in question, as she is prone to aggression.

Recent Newspaper article: Birmingham, Alabama- Both police and FBI have dropped the multiple murder case against murder suspect Sofia Marivich, due to the fact that no new evidence has surfaced in recent years to link her to the string of murders that plagued the city from 1987-1989. Even so, officials advise to keep away from the suspect at all times.

Personal Journal:
(Date Unknown, sometime in 2012)

I've been around enough to know that trusting someone has been a problem of mine. Explains why I've had multiple strings of murder put on my head here in the United States. It's kept me sharp, and not out of practice. Those dumb rednecks in Alabama were a bit of a challenge, and I don't mean their sub-standard police departments.

I've had an easy time blending in here in New York City, and I've gotten ever so close to finding my father and making him pay for what he did to mother. All I need to do is bide my time, and make sure not to attract the attention of the Nightbane and the local police. Then again, some of them are too distracted by hormones to care.

Time to show daddy what kind of person his daughter became...entry ends

Appearance:

Human: Has auburn hair, and her father's blue eyes. Has often been mistaken for a teenager due to her height, but has often been called 'drop dead gorgeous' by many spurned suitors. Wears blue long sleeve shirt with a leather jacket on top, jeans and boots. Has a .357 magnum she wears on her right hip in a holster, a Colt .45 on her left hip in a holster, and a concealed dagger in a boot. Wears a pair of leather gloves and stainless steel cuffs to keep her clothing as she changes. Has a tattoo of a silver eagle with a vampire clutched in its talons and a sword in its beak on her upper left arm that she earned after killing several members of the Silver Hand in a fight that nearly cost her her life.

Wolf: Dark brown fur with streaks of silver and a lithe figure, but has a surprising amount of strength in this form

Themes: Human: 'You give Love a Bad Name' by Bon Jovi, Wolf: 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash

Last edited by NightProwler on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters    My Characters  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightfall :: Role Play :: Role Play Characters-
Jump to: