Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Haytham
NightProwler
Fel
Skippy
The One Mask
Xazhi
VoodooCarpet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
NightProwler

NightProwler

Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 am

=I find a seat and look at Veni=

I felt safe knowing that I wasn't being hunted by Ari anymore.

=I sigh=

That, and I grew tired of living in one place constantly
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:37 am

Ayashe twisted her head like a confused puppy.

‘Size?’

She considered if Veni was referring to her name, but logic dictated she wouldn’t have any comprehension of what it meant. Ayashe instead stared blankly forward, unaware of any reason why Veni would ask such an irrelevant and puzzling question.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:39 am

(V)
=to Damire=
So, you really only came back out of boredom?

=i said that with a small grin and went back to Ayashe=
Like, what size of clothing you can wear. Like how I'm a medium?
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 am

Ayashe continued to stare blankly, her face looking like an empty slate. It was a deceptive expression giving the impression that she was completely frozen.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:44 am

=I shake my head at Veni's comment=

With the way events are going...I felt it was dangerous to be alone in New York City.

=I sigh=

I was trying to distance myself from the problems there. Namely one Dimitri Sarovich.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:46 am

(V)
=to Ayashe=
How about this, am I your size? Like, chest, waist, hips, all that. Are you bigger or smaller than me.

=to Damire=
Dimitri Sarovich? A Russian?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 am

=I shake my head=

No...he's a modern vampire from where Serbia is today.

=I sigh=

He's caused me one too many problems.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:53 am

Ayashe sustained her vacuous appearance glaring into Veni’s eyes. Her head bowed faintly concentrating on the way Veni delivered her question.

‘Smaller…?’

She muttered to herself, this must be about the name, she was sure of it.

‘Little one…’

Ayashe began to wonder how much Veni knew of her tribe and in returned questioned her.

‘Veni? What does it mean...?’
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:57 am

(V)
=to Damire=
What problems are those?

=to Ayashe=
Smaller? Like uhm...

=i hold my hands out a foot part, then slowly move them closer=
Smaller. See?

=i repeat the gesture=
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 am

=I think on it, coming up with an answer=

For starters...he makes a partial living as a werewolf hunter.

=I then sigh=

He killed a werewolf a day ago, which is why the Nightbane have come.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:04 am

Ayashe shrugged, not really understand nor caring as she became increasingly impatient and aggravated by her lack of understanding.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:07 am

(V)
=to Damire=
Oh, so he's the reason we have to be careful now. Great.

=to Ayashe. I sighed=
Look, let's just get you some clothes. Otherwise the Nightbane will definitely know something is wrong here.

=i walked over to where I kept my clothes, a few baskets with various shirts, pants, shorts, underwear, etc and started going through them looking for clothes=
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 am

Ayashe stood still without any comprehension of how clothes functioned or why they were important.
She yearned to ask these questions but a small niggling doubt sat in her mind predicting she would never really understand.

Eventually she walked closer to Veni wanting to assist her somehow. Ayashe glanced down at the baskets and decided to start digging through them similar to her guide. Ayashe soon saw something that sparkled and pulled it out in interest, it was some tattered old scarf that at some point in its long life had been exposed to a jar of glitter. She lifted it into the light distracted by its tiny flares of life.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 am

I stand there, letting the hot water run down my body. It feels great to have all the dirt and grim off.
Just being clean is something I haven't been able to do recently. Moving and everything.
After awhile it gets dull. So I turn the water off and step out. Grabbing one of the towels off the shelf.
Oh, did I forget to mention the shelf near the shower? I guess I did. Well it's there.

After drying off, I leave the bathroom and walk to the clothes room. Maybe I can find something casual?
That's a no. Just suits and other formal attire. Oh well. I grab one of the suits from the closet again.
I put it on as before but leave the jacket on the hanger. I like the feel of the shirt better without the jacket.
Who am I fooling? I love the feel of the suit. Almost enough to wish it to be my everyday clothing.

Now I head out of the room and back to the bathroom. There I pick up the suit I was wearing before.
Then walk back to the other room and set the clothes on the floor. I don't know what to do with them.
That's when I remember the glass of wine in the kitchen. I walk over to it and pick up the glass.
I make my way back to the front room, where I sit on the couch. Then turn on the tv with it's remote.

Well. This is interesting. The Tv is bigger then the one I had and looks alot better. Sounds better too.
I guess because mine was a much older model. Whoa! What's this? A werewolf\vampire movie?!
"Bahahaha! They have no clue." Wait... did I just say that out loud? Damnit. Hopefully nobody heard.

-------

https://nfrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=62

Last edited by Blind Guardian on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 1
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40