Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The One Mask

The One Mask

Nightfall: Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 am

(V)
Wrap that around your neck, Ayashe. It's a scarf. Keeps you warm in the cold.

=i pulled out a shirt from this one basket and moved on to the second, looking for some pants that might fit=
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:30 am

Ayashe was still new to human anatomy so it took her longer then she'd like to admit to recognize her own neck. Her fingers thumbed around the cloth as she dragged it across her collar. She pulled the end of the slightly frayed fabric falling into a trance while watching the little stars strapped to the material. It reminded her of the way snow looked at sunrise, when the first light would bounce of the newly strewn layers of ice across The Range.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 am

(V)
Yeah, there you go. It looks good on you.

=i smile and keep looking, pulling out a pair of jeans next and then beginning to look for some underwear=
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 am

=I smile grimly=

Yes...he has a habit of creating his own enemies.

=I chuckle a little bit=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:35 am

(V)
=to Damire=
Ever get the urge to just up and up kill him?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 am

=I nod=

Yes...many a times I've wanted to rip his throat out.

=I sigh a little bit=

When I saw what he did...I especially wanted to rip his head off.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 am

Ayashe acknowledged Veni’s comment by mimicking her grin despite the fact the complement was unquantifiable for Ayashe and left her with more questions about what was deemed ‘good’. She sneezed due to the dust kicked up from some of the older clothes breaking her line of thought. Her body drifted to the shirt Veni picked up, now this piece she recollected, her last one was itchy and constricting leaving her skin extremely scratchy and riddled with rashes. The tips of her fingers traced the sowing lines of the shirt.

Her head twisted around cussing a slight cramp in her muscles.
'Why do humans use these...?'
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:41 am

(V)
Modesty. Most people are ashamed of their body. Eventually, it just became the social norm, to hide one's body behind clothing. I think it's for more intimate reasons.

=to Damire=
Why didn't you?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:44 am

=I sigh and shake my head=

For reasons beyond my comprehension.

=I slam my hand on the wall=

Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:47 am

Ayashe nodded, modesty was an important lesson for each member of her Tribe but it almost never involved appearances. In fact Ayashe was overtly obsessed with her coat’s cleanliness as she wanted it to match the flawless white of her traditional surroundings. After mild deliberation she threw the shirt on with little regard. Her arms got stuck in the sleeves causing her arms to bend awkwardly as she looked to Veni for help.

‘I’m trapped.’

The utterance made her sick, leaving her feeling like a helpless rabbit caught in a hunters snare.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 am

(V)
=i snap at Damire=
Hey! You break it you fix it.

=i go over to Ayashe and start helping her put on the shirt=
Here, let's fix this quickly.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 am

=I snap to reality, my temper subsiding=

Sorry...excuse my temper.

=I smile apologetically=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 am

(V)
That's better Damire. We have giant metal walls for a reason.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 am

Ayashe twitched subtly; the fabric was cool to her skin and much finer than her previously coarse clothing. She stretched wanting to feel the definitions of the shirts boundaries. Her head bowed and swooped in a thanking motion signifying a head-butt. She assumed Veni would recognize the motion from earlier on in the day. Ayashe wanted to show how grateful she was in her tongue but still was oblivious in how to communicate it.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 am

(V)
=i move my head back a twitch when I see her move to what looked like headbutt me=
There we go. All better.

=i smile=
Now, underpants and then pants.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 am

Ayashe Rummaged through more items before picking out something that seemed appropriate and slipping it on. This time however she thankfully didn't get stuck. Her hands met the other items Veni pulled out and she accordingly dressed herself. Ayashe’s hungry amber eyes glanced at Veni hoping she was now more appropriate.

‘Is this ‘’good’’?

Ayashe was now sick of this human practice, it was so dull and confusing.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 am

(V)
=i nod=
Much better. Now you can go out with the average people and not get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 am

Ayashe didn't really know what to say, she was just sort of lost. The whole day had been a nightmare from the start, only now was she realising the time she'd lost. She sighed slightly concerned over her lack of progress and a feeling that she had lost the Scent she had been tracking permanently.

Ayashe paused, her breath a little lighter.

'What now...?'

Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 am

(V)
=i sit down on the cot=
Well, what do you want to do? You can talk to our pack leader, Ari, see if you can stay for a while, or you can go back out into the city looking for blood or whatever it was you were looking for. But I would suggest against that second option, considering the Nightbane.

=Damire got up and left, probably to go do something only he knew. I watched him out of the corner of my eye=
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:24 am

Ayashe’s lips pursed as she bit her tongue, she knew the idea was selfish but the feeling wouldn’t leave her. A deep part of her mind assumed it was the human side talking, but it was more likely just a general hunger. Ayashe stepped closer to Veni still being cautious in fear of interfering with her den.

‘Do you have any food…?’

Ayashe didn’t like asking for such things, they were substances that she would normally provide for herself and even others. If a wolf couldn’t provide for themselves in her tribe they would be deemed worthless often leading them to become too much of a drain for their small resources. She sniffed trying to focus on her question.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 am

(V)
We were going to get food when we met you. We can go hunting though, if you want. We are in the meat packing area, after all.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 am

Hunting?!

The idea excited her greatly despite her slightly low energy levels. Ayashe hadn't had a good hunt since she left The Range everywhere she'd encountered since then had been tainted by human interaction.

A smile grew across her face.

'I'd like that...'

This time there was no sight of an aggressive swooping head motion.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:32 am

(V)
=i nod=
In that case. Follow me. We'll go see if we can find some food for us to eat.

=i stand up and motion for her to follow. I call out to Ari=
Ari! We're going for food again! We didn't get anything last time!

Last edited by Guardsman 85250 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 am

I gently stroke his fur, trying to sooth him.

"Just relax Conner, everything will ok."

What am I going to do with a werewolf in the streets of New York...
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 am

Everything was starting to become blurred, and I was struggling not to let the... 'other side' of me take control.

In the middle of New York., that would likely be very bad.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next