Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Haytham
NightProwler
Fel
Skippy
The One Mask
Xazhi
VoodooCarpet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Skippy

Skippy

Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 am

I watch his pace speed up minutely. He probably didn't even realise it himself. He had good instintcs. I take a deep breath in and position my finger on the trigge, lining up the shot
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:46 am

=i reached the street corner and turned. I had to fight hard to keep my speed under control. Running would only bring attention, and right now that was the last thing I needed, carrying a dangerous package and all that. If someone stopped me or I tripped, then things would go wrong in so many ways=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:06 am

I let my breath out as I pulled the trigger, aiming for the wall above his head. The shot was silenced, but I had no doubt it would make him run. I felt like a chase for this kill, maybe even into the night
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

=a shot whizzed past my head and imbedded in the wall. I didn't hear a gunshot, only the whiz-thud. I waited for what seemed like an eternity for a break in the crowd, then ran. I had one hand on the package in my jacket so it didn't fall out while I ran, and pushed people aside with my other hand. I got some weird looks as I did it, but those were preferable to taking a gunshot. I kept running towards my drop house, moving left and right in an attempt to keep the shooter from getting a good shot at me=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

I sit in my living room trying to think of where I should go when I... transform. And how will I be able to contain the sounds.
This building is old right? Maybe I can convince people I'm a dog? But how will I not burst through the walls? Curse it all, why did I come here?
I stand up and pace around the small room and try to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 am

I laugh as he runs and begin to run myself towards the stairs. When I get there I jump straight down the middle, landing at the bottom with a dull thud. Shaking off the landing, I sprint for the front door, exiting out into the street not a minute after leaving the apartment upstairs. I can still see him running, and I begin to give chase.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi

Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:54 am

=He sees the vampire from earlier return and almost immediately sprint off into the crowd. He looked around for a moment. The other Lycanthrope was still there... No matter, he had to give chase. He followed the Vampire through the cut he made in the crowds, knowing full well that this would make him much more obvious as a follower. He kept his magic up, knowing he would probably need it if something went wrong=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 am

When an old man started following what I'd guessed was a vamp from the guys' speed, I knew I'd found my prey. Both of them. I followed at a fast walk, keeping him in sight easily.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 am

=I kept running, feeling as though this was a hit from other gangs or what have you, trying to stop my business. I knew I was a thorn in people's sides, since I didn't deal with money and almost never missed a meeting or a drop. I called up my inner demon, using it's power to increase my speed. I tuned down an alley, a shortcut to my drop house. I leapt over dumpsters and trashcans, all while keeping my hand on the package=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 am

Why did I come here? Why did I cone here? Why did I come here? Why did I come here...
The words repeat themselves in my head. Desperately begging for a answer. A answer I don't have.
I can't fully comprehend why I had the feeling to move anyway. It was just so sudden.
But I still don't know why I came here, of all places.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 pm

=i kept moving down the alley, vaulting and sliding over dumpsters and crates. I came out the other side and kept moving, heading towards my drop house at the best possible speed=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:42 pm

His scent was easy to follow. Another vampire. That bit confused me a little, but it didn't matter. A target was a target. I could hear other running footsteps following us. It seemed a merry band he was leading.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:53 pm

=a thought hit me as I ran. If they were from another gang or messenger, going to my drop house would be very bad, considering I only told clients about it. I opted instead for a better idea. Public meeting where no one could attack me without some serious backup coming up. I slowed down a bit, turning it into more a jog and then looking around for a busy cafe=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:40 am

I caught up quite quickly, although i soon learned why. He was now walking, trying to stay in the middle of the crowds. That didn't bother me. I bounded my way up to him and clasped an arm over his shoulders.

HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE! How have things been?
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:12 am

=i discreetly pulled out a ballisong and flicked the blade out. I pressed the sharp edge against him, keeping my other hand on the package=
Hey, man. Hey I'm starving, let's go eat.

=i started walking towards a cafe, trying to pull him along=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 am

Sure. But we should at my place. Don't want to cause too much of a disturbance for all these people, do we?

I grin falsely at him.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:22 am

Nah. This place has the best food. I insist. I'll even pay for it.

=i press the blade a little more forcefully into his side=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:26 am

I really think we should go to my place.

I drop my voice at this point, to a volume only he will hear.

We still have a follower on us. Don't you smell that wet dog?
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 am

No really. I insist. It'll be fun. We can talk about all the good old days.

=i drop my voice as well=
No. I don't. All I smell is you. So let's get inside, where we can have a nice polite chat about why you are trying to kill me, and not have the police get called.

=i push us towards the door=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:38 am

If you take us into that cafe, there will be a lot more bodies to clean up. Two of a special nature. A vampire and a werewolf. Do not make that mistake.

I hold my ground, refusing to enter.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 am

Which would then bring in the police, and then the Nightbane. Something I'm very certain would be bad for everyone. I'm sure no one wants that.

=i flick my knife closed and put it away before opening the door for my "friend," smiling=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:22 am

No. No-one does want that. But the Nightbane are nothing more than an in-convenience to me. And very easily paid off.

I sigh and enter the cafe.

All these lives rest on you.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 am

=i nod. I wave to the owner of the cafe=
Hey! Can I get my usual?

"Sure. What about for your friend?"

We'll share, thanks. Oh, there might be some more friends of mine showing up! Let em know I'm here will ya?

"Can do. Go get seated, I'll bring you you food in a few minutes."

=we had to shout over the crowd, but we made it work. The owner knows I have great hearing. We headed over to one of the corner tables, and sat down. I dropped my voice to talk to my new "buddy"=
Talk. Why are you trying to kill me?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:34 am

Who said I was the one that shot at you. We're both vampires. It wouldn't make sense for me to be hunting you.

I yawn a little and relax back in the seat.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:36 am

I'd lost the old man in the crowds somehow, so I switched targets, angling for the strong scent of vampire nearby.

When I looked through the window of a cafe, I could barely make out the scents from the foods.

I know you're in there...

I walk casually into the cafe and take a seat near a window, not bothering to order food.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next