Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 pm

-Alright.-
She wagged her tail at the rubbing before turning around to follow Veni back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 pm

(William)
=The drive from the airport to the address took the better part of an hour. After all, we had to cross the river, and endure a huge amount of traffic once in the city. At the end of the drive, I was standing outside a rather large building near the Hudson river. Having paid the cab driver, he was already driving away as I walked up to the door of the building. walking inside and down the hall, I passed maybe three doors before I reached my own room. Sliding the key in, I opened the door, and entered a very spacious flat, furniture laying about. There was a couch and two reading chairs grouped around a coffee table, a large dining table off to the side, and a kitchen in the corner, a large counter separating it, from the rest of the room. The whole place was maybe 15 across, 30 feet long, with three doors towards the end: one main room, a guest room, and a closet=

Home sweet home...
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:26 pm

(V)
=we started walking back to the others=
-So, I'm curious, which do you prefer. Wolf, or human? Like, to just be, which do you prefer?-
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:35 pm

-I don't care to choose. I always will be human. But the wolf remains a strength. A curse...but it is my strength.-
Tria didn't bother going further.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 pm

(V)
=i chuckle and rub her head again=
-Good answer. That's how I look at this. Human, with wolf properties. Great way to live. I doubt anyone else thinks of it that way-

=i try to contact Damire=
-Damire, how goes your work?-
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 pm

=I huff under my breath=

-It goes well. But keeping Ayashe from not being distracted is trying my patience.-

=I grin at my last statement=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:46 pm

(V)
-Well, get a leash on her if you need to. I don't want a careless youngling messing up this simple plan-
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:55 pm

=I nod grimly=

-Understood.-

=I then grab Ayashe by the collar=

Now, I ask you to behave yourself!

=I get into her face and growl=
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Tria prowled closer to Damire, growling.
-I might have acted rudely, but I did not demand nor threaten her. Back off, before your family lineage ends with you.-
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 pm

(V)
=i followed along behind Tria as we went back inside and found the others, passing machinery and insulated boxes of meat ready for the eating. I stood next to Tria=
Damire.

-I only meant for you to keep her under control, not make her fear for her life-
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:23 pm

=I look back and put Ayashe down, my temper ebbing=

-She acts like a wolf that has been kept in a cage. But you make a good point-

=I shoot a glare at Tria=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:25 pm

(V)
-So what if she does, Damire? Do you demand that wolf in the cage suddenly act free? Or do you let it go and learn to be free?-

So, did you find a trolley?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm

=I keep my glare and turn back to Veni, her having made a good point=

-You make a good point.-

I did. And I found it in excellent condition.

=I smile with pride=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 pm

(V)
=i nod=
Good. Tria. Help Damire get the trolly loaded up with a few crates. Not a lot, just enough to feed everyone. Maybe like, one crate? I think we still have some food back at the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

(William)
=The last time I had been here was maybe ten years ago, give or take. In that time you'd think there would have been a few inches of dust, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to call ahead for a house cleaning service to swing by a day before I arrived. Not to insult their intelligence, but they buy any story so long as the money is good, though I suppose in all fairness saying you're the owner returning from a long trip makes a little bit of sense. Sadly, they didn't cater, as was evident by the empty fridge and cabinets=

Looks like I'll need to do some shopping soon.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:19 pm

I ignore her comment as I watch around the restaurant. I spot the waitress bringing our food over, then sweep my gaze over everyone else there.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 am

I put my back against a wall, keeping the pistol.

"I'm with you there."

I step out, aiming the gun at one of their chests and pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 am

I grab the wrist of one the gunmen and push it up just as he fires a shot.

Too close...

I grab his throat and put alot of pressure on it, crushing his windpipe and breaking his neck. I begin to reach for his handgun when I feel the barrel of a gun pressed up against the back of my head.

Shit!
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 am

I pull the trigger, twice, killing the two in front of me. I throw myself at the one with a gun to Claire's head, tackling him.

Unfortunately, he was stronger than I'd thought, and we both end up smashing through a window.
On the 13th floor.

Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 am

"Conner!!!"

I shoot one of the men and rip out the throat of another. I run out the room and jump out a window at the end of the hallway landing on a Fire Escape.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 am

The guy punched me, trying to gain the upper hand.

I punched him back, firmly positioning him between me and the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:30 am

I begin to shimmy down the fire escape, taking it 3 levels at a time.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 am

We hit the tarp near the entrance, slowing us to a non-lethal speed, for me at least.

He hits the ground, impact killing him instantly.
My head hits his face,drawing blood, and the rest of me hits him, possibly breaking ribs.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am

I land in an ally way, and run out onto the main street. Already a crowd is forming where Conner Landed I run up pushing past the people and scope him up in my arms.

Shit we got to get out of here..

I begin to sprint down the street and dunk into an ally.

"Conner! Are you alive??"

Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 am

I groan in response, I was lucky I was alive.

I push myself out of her arms and stand, supporting myself on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next