Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 3

Go down 
+7
Jeremy Hunter
Haytham
The One Mask
NightProwler
Grey Fox
VoodooCarpet
Cel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The One Mask

The One Mask

Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am

(S)
'twas more than luck. You took the first step. Had that been a knife, you would've dodged perfectly. Now, open your eyes, and tell me what you see.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am

I opened my eyes, doing what Seln said.

"I see... Well, what you'd normally see. People, furniture, ect."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 am

(S)
=i hold my arms out, palms forward, knife held loosely in my hand=
But look at me in detail. What do you see?

Last edited by Guardsman 85250 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 am

Octavia wrote:
I sigh.

"Ok."

I crawl out of bed and cover myself up with a robe.

I roll over and out of the bed, taking some clothes out of one of the drawers. They were a little tight, but they'd do until mine were cleaned.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"You mean just describe you?"
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

(S)
=i nod=
That and look at what I'm wearing, and how I wear it. Look how it fits around me, what little bumps and shapes appear on the surface.

=the short-sleeve grey t-shirt, jacket, and jeans would make hiding the knives interesting=
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:28 pm

"Okay. You have dark black hair, with some blue tips, and your hair isn't that long, it's shortish. You have...Purple eyes? A silver line from the edge of your eye to your... Urm, hairline. There's also some silver lines from the bottom of your eyes to your mouth."

Bumps? What did he mean...

"You have a short sleeved grey shirt on, a jacket, as well as jeans. There's... Some sort of slight bump by your thigh..."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

(S)
=i nod=
And what else do you see? What might it mean? Tell me everything.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 pm

S"I'd guess the thigh 'lump' would be a weapon of some sort, as I doub't you'd strap a waterbottle to your thigh. There's also something by your neck, as well as about...Two? Things by your 'belt'. Probablý the same, like the thigh lump."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 pm

(S)
But what kind of weapon, do you think? A gun? A knife? A grenade?
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 pm

"Not a grenade, the lumps aren't... Round, I guess. It could either be a knife, or parts of a gun."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:51 pm

(S)
Use all of what you see on my person to make a guess. All of my actions that you've seen, both now and earlier. Use every little detail from your eyes and use it to fill in the gaps.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 pm

(Anton)

=I just watch, again, feeling almost like a voyeur=

I'm doing what I can, but I don't really know how to act personable...

=I then close my eyes a bit, letting my mind wander off a bit=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 am

I yawned a little and nodded, turning and walking around the house, deciding to examine the place. I moved as softly and quietly as possible, well aware it wouldn't really do much. I looked around and after a while, found a fridge.
Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am

"Well... Urm... I'd guess it would be a knife, as the bumps aren't that thick, which parts of a gun or a gun would be."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:31 am

(S)
But look at me as a whole, what do you see, and have seen about how I act to fill i the gaps. Don't guess based on what they look like, use logic about what you see about my whole body, my whole interactions with people, and guess then. Use the big picture to fill in the details.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:05 am

"Okay... You seem... Protective. You don't seem that strict, as well, you let quite a... Varied amount of people into your house. But, yet, you didn't seem that happy about it. I... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 am

(S)
And what does that possibly reveal about what I have under my clothes? Think hard.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:26 am

"That... It's there to protect others, as well as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:43 am

I'm just relaxing now, on the couch, bored. I feel like leaving, I really do. I feel as though any moment something will burst though the door and kill me. And I don't have anything to protect myself with either.
Just a plate with delicious chickn on it and a half empty wine glass. On and remote...
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 am

(S)
=i nod and lower my arms=
Good. Now, look at Anton, and tell me what you see.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:34 am

I looked over at Anton.

"The basics, I guess... You have light brown hair, as well as blue eyes. Your hair is sort of longish, almost covering your eyes. You're wearing an overcoat, a shirt, jeans and boots. You have pistols, I guess, holstered under your arm. You have some type of gun on your back."

I looked Anton up and down, trying to find any bumps, like I had done with Seln. I could see... A slight bump, but it was harder to see than Seln's.

"You have something, most likely a knife, as you're carrying quite a few guns already, hidden."
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 am

(Anton)

=I blink a few seconds, almost surprised=

Impressive. Very impressive.

=I smile=

I try very hard to conceal that blade...Well done.
Back to top Go down
Haytham
Guild Master
Guild Master
Haytham

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:40 am

"I try my best."

It did feel good. But, I was starting to get that urge again. It felt... Like it was becoming part of me, and I still felt like I needed sleep. I wasn't even going to think about my new 'family member', as well as having to go and see my parents...
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 am

(S)
And your best is amazing.

=i call out to the other room=
Dawn! We could use your help for a second!

=i look back to Alex=
When Dawn get's in here, you'll do the same thing. Look for all the little details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 3
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next