Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 4

Go down 
+7
Grey Fox
Saarthal
Haytham
Cel
The One Mask
NightProwler
Jeremy Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel

Cel

Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 pm

(L)

I take a second to process what she says then smile.

"Thanks Dawn.. you're -... you're a good friend."

I pull her closer snuggling close to her body for warmth.

(C)

I sigh.

"Theres always a down side.."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Dawn blushed, then hugged her close.
"I guess it's what I do..."
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm

(L)

I look at her eyes, to the best of my ability..... and give her a peck on the check.

"Goodnight Dawn~...."

I let out one last yawn before passing out, my head next to Dawn's.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm

(Anton)

=I place my hands on the table=

You may have influence in the south, but New York City has it's own master. One Nick Knight.

=I keep my tone serious=

He's got eyes and ears everywhere in this city. He's practically untouchable. If you want to get the werewolves on your side, you got to walk into the wolf's lair, and that is no easy task.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

(C)

I take another sip of blood.

"I've put very little thought about Mr Knight.. I know almost nothing about this man, he wasn't important to anyone down South at the time."

I look at Anton.

"If you could give me any info it would help.. Whats his relationship with the Nightbane. And how does he feel about Werewolves. ect."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 pm

(S)
=i had fresh face paint on, the silver glinting brightly around the stark purple eyes and pitch black hair. I got some new clothes on, a dark purple shirt to match my eyes and grey and black pants to go with my hair. I had my cell phone in my pocket, and a backup knife in my shoe. I looked outside at the sunrise, and headed out, writing a note and putting it on the table next to Alodie to let her know what I was going. I headed out to the docks, like he note told me to do. "Meet me at the docks every sunrise for a while" was just one bit of the writing on the piece of paper. A little while later, I walked along the wooden boards, shoes thunking gently as I walked along, waiting for Soren to appear=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm

"Fuuuck..."

I blinked rapidly, looking around. Where was I, another container? A ship interior? A...
"Why am I outside?" I sit up, a little shocked to see I was on a beach. And coated in blood.
"Shit. Agh... Fuck." I stood up, diving into the cool waters before me, trying to wash away the gore.

As I clambered out of the waters, I began to look around a little feverishly. "I hope I have something to wear... I do-" My eyes were drawn away the glint of my car, sitting nearby in the parking area.
"I... Parked here... Hmm." I walked over to the vehicle and opened it.
"Unlocked too."

I hopped in, and began my search for clothing.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

(S)
=i walk along, just listening to the boats and the water, feeling everything dry on my body=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 pm

After a few minutes of awkward changing, I got out, with my keys, wallet, phone, and briefcase, and locked the door behind me.
I knew this little baby wouldn't get stolen. Nightbane had special shit on their cars, it just wasn't gonna happen.

Very faintly, I could hear someone walking around on the other end of the docks. Straightening my jacket and ensuring my briefcase was locked, I began to head over to the noise of the only person who could be here.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

(S)
=i look over at the only other person here=
Hey there. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

I nod abruptly, shrugging a little.
"Not much. I'm waiting on a particular business partner of mine." I say, tapping the briefcase gently.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm

(S)
=i nod=
I see. So what am I here for then?
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 am

"Well, Seln, I have no idea." I sit down on a bench overlooking the sea, smiling.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 am

(Anton)

=I close my eyes for a few seconds, thinking on what I knew. Surprisingly, I knew quite a bit about Nick, due to my crossing paths a couple of times earlier well before Dimitri was in the States. And, knowing Nick, his agenda hasn't changed=

With Nick and the Nightbane...it's almost like they're just an extension of his power. He's bought off some of them so they turn a blind eye to what he does.

=I sigh=

With the werewolves...it's a different story. He's revered like a god to them, and he has more sympathy for a werewolf than he does for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 am

(C)

I nod taking it in.

"So he wouldn't really benefit or lose from taking out the nightbane. But if he's on good terms with the werewolves then its important we don't cross him.. or else this whole thing will be a bust.."
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 am

(Anton)

=I nod=

True enough. And your timing is good.

=I rub my chin=

However, there's one wolf pack operating here that Nick has already alienated.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 am

Dawn had no clue what to do...
So she just let the witch sleep, herself unable to sleep even though she wanted to.

She iust laid there, absentmindedly stroking Lavaeu's hair.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am

(C)

I take it in then look at the clock.

"I have a friend who may be able to help with the wolves... But anyways, I don't want to be rude but its getting rather late and I need to rest and think about.... well everything."

I finish my blood then hold out my hand to shake, something women did now days. I give him a smile.

"It was a pleasure talking to you Anton, I hope we can work together more."
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 am

(Anton)

=I take her hand and smile=

Likewise. I look forward to it.

=I get out of my seat, and head to my car=

Well...that was certainly an interesting conversation...

=I then get into my car, start it up, and then head back to my apartment=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

(S)
So do you want me to leave or...?

=i was completely confused=
And will it be this way every night? Or only for this night or what.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

I scratch my head, thinking. I hadn't really planned anything, not properly. Hell, I didn't even know what was in this suitcase. This was all on a whim. But something said I needed to be doing this.

"No no, stay. I'd like to now how the others are going, the human, the Newblood, the Wolf."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 pm

(S)
=i sit down next to him=
Well, Dawn I'm sure is good. She's grown a bit since I first saw her, but I haven't seen her since....well, the diner, really. Alodie's sleeping. She followed me to my home, gave me a bit of a surprise. She's learning to track pretty well, if I didn't see her, and Anton is...being Anton. I don't really know what to say about him. I left him with Alodie before she followed me home. No, it's not dirty. Geez.

=i had a mocking tone near the end, due to the common joke with that phrase=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

I smiled peacefully, breathing calmly and slowly. That was good. The girl needed to grow on her own, now. Friends and family would be important, but she needed to realize her new place and life in this world. Perhaps she'd be able to join me, at some point.

"I intend to leave this place, for a while."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:13 pm

(S)
Why? Because you have a thing with Nick Knight?
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

I look at Seln, frowning.

"Because he has a thing with our entire species. I've gone over this. He showed me, well, gave me access to the proof I needed that he was a madmen intent on genocide of our entire race."
I stood, brushing myself down a little bit.

"I was given information by my key contact that there is a very powerful Vampire on some islands from the coast. I'm intending to head there and hopefully recruit him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 4
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next