Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Haytham
NightProwler
Fel
Skippy
The One Mask
Xazhi
VoodooCarpet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xazhi

Xazhi

Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 am

=He nods=

Indeed, we may all be human, or rather, had been at some point. But is it truely fair to say we are so different? Or have the terrible sins of hatred and wrath carried on with you as well through your age?

=He shakes his head a bit=

T'would be no surprise. I have met many just like you, young ones.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 am

Who are you calling young? I'm over 300.

=i go over to my pizza and start eating some more of it=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 am

Only the young cause such disputes between our races. The wolf followed us with the intent of a fight.

I picked another pizza slice.

I thank you for your assistance. However me and my associate here need to leave. For the police will most certainly be on their way, and we have business.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi

Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

=He addresses them in order=

Oh, is that so?

=He chuckles a bit=

Perhaps when you come near to my age, you will gain an appreciation for what it means to be old.

=He turns to the other=

Oh no, dear zhiil'h. You are gravely mistaken. It is not the young alone who choose to fight. Hatred and Wrath have been passed down through countless generations, and I see no end on the horizon. You yourself referred to the child as a Dog. Tis not so different to a youth I encountered in my travels to Europe who referred to your kind as "leeches". Ohto dein'm kae'?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:16 pm

You ignored my second statement.

I sigh a little.

As interesting as this was. We need to leave.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 pm

=i wave dismissively at him=
Yeah, whatever.

=i began to hear sirens=
I think that's our cue to leave.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi

Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 pm

=His ear twitches a bit=

Mine as well, it would seem. Farewell, zhiil'h. Perhaps we shall meet again.

=The old man exited the cafe and began walking down the street towards the outskirts of the city, where he would hopefully encounter the other lycanthrope...=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 pm

I turn to face the other vampire

Primal?
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Fuck no! You think I could be a messenger as a primal?

=i go over to the owner, and take the package from him=
You did well. You were knocked. You never saw any of this. You didn't see anything, you didn't hear anything. You were knocked out from behind.

=he nods and I stand up=
Why? Are you?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Would you like to watch? I can promise upon my makers blood, no harm will come to you.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm

No. I'd rather just get out of here before you try to kill me again.

=i flick my knives closed and put them in my pockets before putting th epackage back where it was. I start going towards the door=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Wait. Whatever contract I had to kill you is void. The client will understand. I have no want to kill you. I'm simply offering you a chance to watch a Primal being caged. I have never had anothers opinion, and I'd much like it.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm

=i turn around=
A contract is never just voided because you say it is. But if you will be caged, then yes, I will watch.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Come back to my apartment then. It is the safest place for a primal in the entire city. There's an apartment opposite which you can use to monitor my actions with the CCTV. You can stay there overnight if you wish. There is food and blood in the fridge. But we must hurry now.

I walk to the door and open it, walking outside swiftly
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Give me your address. I need to drop off a package first.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 pm

I quickly write down my adress in a neat, caligraphic style.

Come before sunset.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm

=I take it and pocket it=
Will do.

=i head outside and run off, away form the sirens, letting the other vamp go his own way. I pulled my hood up and made my way to my drop house, vaulting over the small fence in the front=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 pm

I went outside and stood, waiting for the police. They soon pulled up and I approached the one who seemed to be in charge.

I'm sorry, there was a misunderstanding.

After a few minutes of a brief exchange of words, I slip the officer a pile of notes before making my way back to my apartment. Hopefully my trap will work, for I was sure I had spotted a Nightbane amongst the officers.
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I yawn and walk into the kitchen. Realizing I have no food or anything of the sort and sigh.
"Now I need to figure out how to get food again... and maybe how to keep certain things in my head."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 pm

=the mat in front of the door was moved slightly as I walked up to the door. It was an underground apartment. Less noise from some of my packages getting out into the rest of the world. The key was in my shoe, so I know no one got in, not with the two deadbolts on the door. Nevertheless, I unlocked and opened the door with caution, keeping an hear out for anyone trying to rush me from above. I closed the door and locked it behind me, clicking both deadbolts shut. I pick my way through the seemingly random assortment of objects to the back where I keep the fragile items=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:14 pm

I knew the Nightbane knew about me, so I was cautious, watching for anyone tailing me. As I neared the edges of the city, a car skidded to a halt. The rear window rolled down, and a silencer appeared over the edge.

"Shit."

I tried to avoid the shots, but three hit me, square in the back as I'd turned away. And they fucking burned.

Shit... Silver... I heard the car speed off as I began to lose consciousness.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 pm

I enter my building and step into the elevator. No doubt they would be following. I hold the door open for him when he finally catches up.

Ah. You got here just in time. What floor?

He mutters a high up one and I press the button. We start moving upwards.

You have two choices here. One. You can die here and I will leave your body drained of all blood and hidden. Two, you can take this money. And just walk away from it all. You have a family right? Think of them.

I hold out my wallet to him. It was full of notes. So much so that they were almost bursting out.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi

Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 am

=After a while of walking, he saw something up ahead. The lycanthrope he had met earlier, apparently unconscious on the ground=

This cannot be good.

=He ran over to him immediately saw three bullet wounds in his back. Silver, most likely, if they were able to take him down. He looked around before taking the lycan up on his shoulder and carrying him off away from the city=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 am

I was in more pain than I could ever remember, even moreso than my first change. The silver was being pumped around my body, I was burning all over. I wanted it to end, I was ready to die, but I was vaguely aware of being movef.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 am

=i open the door to the back room and put the package down on top of box I had to deliver at a later date, such as when the owner actually gave me my payment. It was fragile, but hell if I know what it was other than that. I went over to my computer and grabbed the microphone=
Schedule.

=the voice recognition program opened up my schedule for deliveries=
Deadline: one week.

=it added a notification to the calendar=
Address: 7788 S. Branch Avenue.

=it added the address to the notification. I always remember which package goes to which address, but I sometimes have trouble with remembering the address itself=
Close.

=i put the mic down and went over to the closet. I took out a duffel bag and opened it up. A keltec KSG shotgun was in there, with a few boxes of shotgun shells. I took it out, and started loading up round. I had dragon's breath in one magazine, and the other with flechette rounds. I made sure the safety was on before putting it back in the bag, putting the bag over my shoulder, and then heading out to the address my brother gave me. I brought it along for safety purposes, because just because he said the contract was void, doesn't mean it really is. In my work, contracts aren't broken that easily=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 1
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next