Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 4

Go down 
+7
Grey Fox
Saarthal
Haytham
Cel
The One Mask
NightProwler
Jeremy Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Raiden
The Technical Support Guy!
Raiden

Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:08 am

I re-open the closing door, walking out with her.

"So really, you're telling me. That there is a beast like that running around, unchained. There IS going to be blood unless we do something now!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedjfriend.com/
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 am

"And we can't do anything until Knight rejoins us mortals here in New York."
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 am

"What do you mean we can't do anything?! We have weapons don't we? We track it down and if it won't come without a fight. Put it down!"
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 am

"We can't find it. Don't you get it? It's human until tonight. Nick Knight killed most of them years ago, we need his help to find it."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 am

"Oh, for the love of... Whatever. So what exactly is the plan once this Nick guy is here?"
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 am

"He helps us find it, we kill it."

I look him up and down.

"You're new?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 am

Sighing I answer her question: "Yes. I am, but that doesn't make me any less lethal to the damn vampires."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 am

(S)
=I could feel movement, smooth yet fast. A siren was blaring a distance from me, but it was constant, and slightly muted. two heartbeats were in close proximity to me, and I could hear movement of clothes and devices. I felt a needle hit my arm and liquids flow into my veins. Blood. Glorious, delicious blood. I could feel it flowing through me, replacing what I had lost, but it wasn't healing me. If I could've growled, I would've, and I think I might have actually done that in my current state, as I could hear some movement away from me, before they went back to work. A mask was put on my face, it smelled of plastic and gas, and the air smelled cleaner, with less pollutants. They were giving me oxygen=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 am

"It makes you quite a lot less lethal, actually. Say, a Vampire offers you a bargain. You wouldn't be able to make the call whether or not to accept it alone. You wouldn't know when to kill and when not to kill them."

I take a breath.

"Nick Knight is a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 am

"...You are saying what now... This... Nick is a vampire? Please tell me you are joking. Please."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 am

"No. I'm not joking. Knight is a vampire, and we're not allowed to kill him for god knows why. But he is useful in return for not taking a bullet whenever we see him."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 am

I looked back at the other agent, angry. My one eye giving me away.
"So you are telling me, that this is a good vampire? I'm sorry, but those bloodsucking creatures are the reason I'm here right now! The only good vampire, is one with my blade in it's chest."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 am

"Calm down and lower your voice. I never said Knight was 'good' and I agree, the only good Vampire, is a dead one. But Knight is useful to us."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 am

(S)
=some times passes, and the vehicle jolts to a stop outside of a large building. People grab the bed upon which I am laying, and pull, moving me along out of a container, and towards an entrance into the building. A series of lights and doorways went past my eyes as I fought to stay awake. People talked, to each other and to me, but with the mask in place I couldn't answer. That or the injuries. Each breath was painful and short, all of my limbs were heavy and on fire and I could barely move. I was sent into some form of metallic room where people in green outfits put another mask on my face, and everything went black=
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 am

(Anton)

=I put on the brakes, turning back around towards the hospital=

They don't know what they're getting themselves into...

=I roar after the ambulance, knowing that Seln would be reassured seeing me there=

If anything goes wrong...Seln might need my help...

=I look back, feeling that this was a bit more urgent than a bomb blast=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 am

(S)
=i woke up some time later, covered in a gown and on an elevated bed, surrounded on 3 sides by a curtain, the fourth side a wall with several devices hooked up to me. Tubes of various sized and and colors connected to my body in various places, with various sounds coming from each device. Most of my body was covered in a cast, with my neck having a brace on it and my chest simply have bandages and a stiff frame along my spine. I looked around, feeling a dull pain in my limbs and chest, but saw nothing of interest. I waited, hoping for someone to come check on me=
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 pm

(Anton)

=I arrive at the hospital a short time later, parking my motorcycle where it would be in constant sight=

Nobody's that dumb to thieve a motorcycle like mine...of course, stranger things have happened

=I head in, taking off my helmet as I entered the building. I asked to where they were keeping Seln, and they managed to be kind enough to point me in the right direction=

Well...I can't say they didn't let me in, despite me being armed to the teeth...
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 pm

(S)
=a doctor came in, I looked at him, and he came up to sit next to me. I tracked his every movement with my eyes. He started spouting off how lucky I was and how it's a miracle I survived, but I know the true reason. I started hearing his heartbeat, and I locked eyes on his neck, right where his vein was. If I wasn't in a cast, I'd get him easily, take him down and rain him dry. He kept talking, but I sent it into the white noise of everything=
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Max Walker was down at Central Park, sitting on the hood of his Camaro.
"Oh where are you..."
"Behind you like always Max."
"Ari."
The venerated werewolf stood beside the Nightbane Commander. "I was wondering if you would come."
"It serves me ill to ignore the pack leader who watches Tria."
"There is something on the wind. It is not something I like." Ari turned and began walking towards the crowds. "Be prepared. Something is coming."
With that, a clump of people passed in front of him. When they passed, he was gone, leaving Max to sit there to mull over the warning.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

(Austin)

Austin West, part-time pizza deliverer and part-time failure, peddled through the streets of New York delivering pizza.

"I hate my life..."
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 pm

(Anton)

=I wander through the hospital, coming to the room in a few short moments=

Well...that was quick...

=I knock on the side of the door=

Can I have a minute with the patient, doctor?
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 pm

(S)
=the doctor gets up and nods=
"5 minutes."

=he leaves, my eyes never leaving those unopened veins in his neck until he was fully out of sight. I look at Anton, speaking in a dry, raspy tone of voice with a tone of hunger=
Hey.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:52 pm

(Anton)

=I nod to the doctor=

Don't worry doctor, I won't be long.

=I looked to Seln=

Hey there.

=I find a seat=

What the hell happened?
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 pm

(S)
Two gunmen. Survived them. Car, lamppost, car again. Here I am. I need blood. Next doctor, help me drain them. I can't move on my own.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

(Anton)

=I look to Seln, seeing the state he was in, and nodded=

You know the Nightbane are going to be on this scene as soon as they hear about it.

=I whisper that to Seln, making sure nobody else heard=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 4
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next