Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 4

Go down 
+7
Grey Fox
Saarthal
Haytham
Cel
The One Mask
NightProwler
Jeremy Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
NightProwler

NightProwler

Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 am

(Sofia)

=I blushed briefly, giggling as she teased me=

Well...it was worth it...

=I get dressed myself, hearing Dawn roar off in her car=

If only father gave me such toys...but then again, I'm not a young werewolf... I've lived with less...

=I then hear a throaty roar as a motorcycle slowly=

Now...who could THAT be...?

=I pull my hair back into a small ponytail, a first time for me. I then gather some essentials out of the apartment and head out to go see who this mysterious rider was=

(Anton)

=I stop briefly and pull of my helmet, giving my daughter a smile=

Sofia: (Surprised) Dad?

(Kindly) Who else, little Sofie? (Concerned) I just wanted to check up on you, see how you're doing.

Sofia: (mildly annoyed) I'm fine dad. I can take care of myself.

If that's the case, Sofie, I have some business to take care of.

Sofia: Just don't do anything reckless, Dad.

=I replace my helmet, flipping up the visor=

I'll do my best, Sofie. (Concerned) Just be careful, you hear?

Sofia: (Child-like) Yes, daddy.

Good.

=I flip down the visor and thunder off towards the bomb blast=

(Sofia)

=I stare at my dad's back as he roared off for a few seconds, mildly expression surprised=

He never said he owned a motorcycle...speedy cars yes, but a MOTORCYCLE...?

=I smile, brushing a loose strand of hair from my face. I then transform into my wolf form, heading back towards my waiting packmates=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 pm

(S)
=a few minutes went by, the blood being absorbed into my being and righting everything that was wrong. When I was done, I tore at the bandages and casts around my body, tearing into them to free myself of their constricting prison. I stood up to tear at the rest, ripping them off and flinging them away from my person. I stood there for a moment finally free, and took stock of what I was missing and what I needed. I had shorts on, thankfully, but no shirt, and certainly not any of the clothing I had when I was injured. That meant that someone may have my knives, or my money. I debated on whether to go get it back, or to let them keep it=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:54 pm

(L)

My eyes weakly open and I gaze weakly at a white ceiling. I take in my blurry surroundings and point out that its a hospital. I reach for the railing of my bed, but my arm doesn't respond. I concentrate hard on moving it, but to no avail. Frustrated I kick out with my legs but scream as a wave of pain travels up my back. Whimpering, I pass out as a Nurse rushes in.

(Austin)

I sit on a bus bench whistling ACDC as I wait. No one else was here, so I took the liberty of stretching my legs up on it.

Some R 'n R
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

(Anton)

=I reach the blast area, turning back around to the hospital=

If anything, I could get some info from Laveau...

=I gun the engine, heading to the hospital for a second time. If anything, the staff shouldn't recognize me=

If so...I'll probably just ad lib. It's something that I've had centuries of experience at...

=My mind wanders, fearing the worst after looking at the blast=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

(Austin)

I look as a Motorcycle flys bye, heading for the hospital. It was some weird dude, and he looked familiar.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

The Invictus pulls to a stop outside the warehouse. Dawn walked in, up to Max, and said "I'm still alice." And left.
The car roared off as Max chuckled to himself.

Dawn sighed. She wanted to find Alodie.
Where could she be?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

(Anton)

=I get to the hospital in a manner of moments, parking my motorcycle outside. Knowing what I saw from the site, she'd be in Intensive care=

Let's just hope I don't get any more bad news...

=I go up to the check-in desk, and take off my helmet and ask where Laveau is. They were all to happy to direct me there, hearing the urgency in my voice=

I just hope she's alright...

=I head on back, thankful I didn't have to ad lib=

Last edited by NightProwler on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

(L)

I lay in bed, half asleep. The nurse had given me pain killers through my IV, but I could still feel the faint pulse of pain through my body.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am

(Anton)

=I head down the hallway to where they said her room was, the sound of my boots echoing on the tile being my only companion=

Oh how lonely a life I've had...eternal life is not truly a blessing, but has been a curse...

=I make it to her room number, nervous at the thought of what state she might be in. I talk briefly to the nurse outside of her room, the nurse obviously not knowing of my earlier transgression, gave me ten minutes to talk with Laveau. I nod my thanks, heading into the room. As I enter, I blink a few times as my eyes take in what I see in front of me, my expression one of carefully controlled shock=

Dear Lord...it must've been a decent sized blast to do that much damage. Sometimes, I wish I was still human, so I could empathize with their pain at knowing death was just around the corner...

=I take a chair in the room, sitting down near her, but still letting her see me=

Laveau...it's me, Anton.

Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm

(S)
=i thought about it, and realized that it didn't matter if they had my things. I didn't have a record, as far as the police were concerned, and my money might actually pay off the hospital for the surgery and such. I didn't know what the price was, but I'm sure it wasn't that much. All it was some some cutting and some sutures, or stitches, or whatever they were called. I went into the back, noting the small puddle of water that had formed from the door to the plumbing, and got some clean clothing out of the bedroom closet. I put em on, tossed my dirty clothes into the puddle to half-heartedly try and soak some of it up, and went out into the living room, taking note of all the packages I have yet to deliver=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 pm

(L)

Words bounce around my head and I blink my eyes open and look around looking at a blury man to my side. I blink more, my vision clearing.

"A-Anton..?"
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 pm

(Anton)

=I smile thinly, breathing a sigh of relief=

Yes...it's me.

=I lean in a bit, my a concerned look on my face=

Just what the hell happened back there?
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

(L)

I blink, and look down at my body. My left side, the side that was exposes to the bomb, was in plaster and I had bandages covering my entire body.

"I... There was a bomb.. I don't know what happened.."

I cough and lay my head back down on the pillow.

Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 am

(Anton)

=I take a deep breath, knowing that she was still in a state of shock=

Take it easy, Anton...It's not a police investigation...

Do you remember what happened before the blast?

=I decide to question from there, knowing that her memory of what happened beforehand might be a whole lot clearer than after the event, or even during the explosion=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 pm

(L)

I lay there for a bit, just breathing.

"Some guy walked in with a package..."
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

(Anton)

=I rub my chin, thinking of who could have had the audacity to plant a bomb in broad daylight=

That's half the criminal world on a good day...

=I then try a different tack, knowing I probably exhausted her memory of what happened beforehand=

Did anything seem... off about the delivery boy?

Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 am

(L)

I look over at him.

"You mean was he a wolf of lech? Nah. he's human, and got out of their quick."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 am

Secure Facility No. 7 - "Boneyard"

Six Months Earlier

"Subjects One through Eighteen are deceased. Subject Nineteen is currently comatose; we estimate a twelve percent survival chance at this time."

Five Months Earlier

"Subject Nineteen remains stable, although still unconscious. All attempts to recreate this success have failed with the majority perishing within a day. Those that last longer are being examined.

Four Months Earlier

"Subject Nineteen woke up."

Three Months ago

"S-19 spoke today. She does not remember who she is or anything of before her coma. She appeared to become very distressed and began to struggle. Extra guards have been assigned to S-19."

One Month ago.

"S-19 has escaped. All personnel in facility 'Boneyard' are to be considered Killed In Action. Project 'Vermillion' is to be considered a-

"Whoever is listening to this, whoever is trying to hunt me down, give up now. None of you can stop me and I will kill each and every single one of you for what you have done.

This is Test Subject Nineteen."
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Raiden
The Technical Support Guy!
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:33 am

I listened to the Audio Log, the place seemed absolutely trashed. Subject 19 seemed so promising and was probably our greatest success. Now it is free and must be destroyed, it will not stop and neither will I. As the Audio Log ends and I hear it's message to us, I look around and try to salvage anything I can to help find the rogue subject.

"Hmm, the subject can now be confirmed to be female... She left quite the mess here, so hopefully we can track her if there is this much carnage when she goes on a rampage." I press my lip with my finger as I think "Hmm. But we cannot do much without a face to go on."

I Search in a cabinet which took quite a beating. It groaned as I opened it, looking inside there was nothing much but the remnants of medical records. Examining them I see there isn't much, with hardly any data to go by.
"Damn! Gah, I guess it's better than nothing." I continue my examination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedjfriend.com/
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am

I walked through the crowded street with my hood pulled up over my head. I was stalking a man. He was with the group that had created me and was obviously important.

There were two other men with him. They were being discreet about it, but I could tell. They had been with him for the past two days.

There were three of them a few minutes ago, but he'd seen me and almost called for backup.

I was faster than them.

I had about seven more minutes before they expected him to update his status.

"- need to take a leak."

He had spoken to his guard, if he was going to the toilets, then this gave me time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am

It was almost time for one of the scientists of this project to update his status. The men who should be with him will take good care of him but if the abomination finds him, they're dead.
"Hmm... What else can I do here?.. Wait."
If the subject destroyed this entire place and took good care of removing all the information about it then it is now clear that this creature is careful, too careful.
I need to call in.
"If he dies, it will push us back alot. I'm not taking any chances."
I reach in my pocket and pull out a mobile phone, looking into my contacts and dialling one of the guards posted with him.
"Please pick up."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 am

I dragged the last guard out of sight, his neck broken, and the phone in his pocket began to ring.

I looked at the phone. Deimos.

I picked it up, answering the call and bringing it to my ear.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 am

Hearing the voice, I knew.
"Hmm, I see you have found the good doctor. The name's Deimos, now back to business. Seeing as I have introduced myself, please may I ask if you shared with me your name?"
I knew that this would be inevitable, but I remain calm. The game has just begun and I will not lose.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 am

"Test Subject Nineteen." I looked up and watched the scientist walk into the toilets. "But you knew that. Which means you're part of the response team reacting to my escape." I gave an audible giggle down the phone. "That means you've found my message. You've been warned."

I crushed the phone in my hand and went after my prey.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:54 am

"I'll need to be quick, if the subject is as careful as I think it will dispose of the bodies fast."
I open something on the phone, the names of the newly deceased were on there. I pressed the name and it opened a map showing me the location of them.
"I shouldn't expect to see the subject but it may have clues for me to follow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 4   Nightfall: Chapter 4 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 4
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next