Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 am

It turned its head to her, looking right into her eyes, and well, stopped being there. It gave up control instantly, so quickly, that I fell, not prepared to support my own weight.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 am

"Oh crap! Conner?"

Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 am

I whine, out of shock mostly.

That was not pleasant.

I think to Claire, still in shock from the sudden regaining of control.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 am

I help him stand up on all fours.

"Can you change now?"
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm

--JFK Airport, Terminal 7, Gate A3--

(William)
=In the history of mankind, there have been somewhere between 100 to several hundred thousand different cultures. Almost all of them have had stories involving some form of shapeshifters, and a small number have had stories about werewolves. We go by many names, and I only know a few. The names I've usually been called are Skin-walker (yee naaldlooshii in some circles), loup-garou which actually had a nice ring to it, hombre lobo, lycan or lycanthrope courtesy of Hollywood. Personally I just preferred werewolf=

*Gate Personnel*
"Thank you for flying US Airways."

(William)
=Ah, right. Save the personal monologue for another day, focus on the now. I nodded at the woman standing by the exit to the gate as I walked out, bag slung over my shoulder, hem of my jacket swishing here and there as I walked out of the ramp, and into the terminal itself. Hello by the way, my name is William Borden, and no matter what you choose to call me, be it skin-walker, loup garou, lycan or werewolf, the base meaning to me is the same: I am a cursed man=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 am

Not yet... Silver isn't good for me.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:53 am

"Ok, let me put you somewhere more comfortable."

I picked him up and took him into the 2nd bedroom and layed him down on the bed.

"How did you do that? I've only seen two other werewolves lose control... and it wasn't pretty.."
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 am

Ayashe sneered at Tria with fearsome eyes for so crudely invading her space. Her hands finally pressing bear against the slightly cool and bloodied meat. Ayashe continued to starkly loath Tira as she bit down on the raw meat. Her human taste-buds were flat and shapeless but it didn't stop her from swallowing the flesh as fast as she could. A trickle of blood was squeezed from the steak as her human teeth failed to cut through grizzle and fat. Ayashe growled to herself quietly enjoying the finest meal she'd had for weeks.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 am

I didn't do anything.

I put my head down onto the bed, resting it.

Damn, my side was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 am

"Then how did you take control?"

Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 am

I didn't take control. It let me.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 am

"Hmm..."

I had no idea what that meant, but I knew that didn't happen.

"Do you want me to get some painkillers?"
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:14 am

(William)
=So where to begin.....you know my name and what I am. As for why I'm here, it's mostly a simple change of scenery. I change homes every few years, mostly to throw off suspicion from the locals. I mean, if you lived next to a guy that never aged in the all the time you lived in the same neighborhood, you'd get more than a little suspicious. Humans didn't outgrow the fire and pitchforks, they just swapped it out with guns and SWAT teams=

And of course....Nightbane.

=A shiver went down my spine as that thought crossed my mind. Nightbane.....the other side of the coin as to why I was changing homes. I had a feeling they didn't catch on to me, but it never hurt to be careful. I may not have been a malevolent werewolf, but that didn't seem to matter to them. I was a werewolf, and that was reason enough for me to be executed on site=

*Electronic Voice*
"Now dispensing luggage from Flight 248, Chicago."

(William)
=After leaving the gate, I had already made my way down to baggage claim and was standing next to the large carousel, waiting for my luggage. The carousel itself burst into life, the metal panels moving along the track as backpacks, suitcases, and other large items were deposited onto the panels. I only had the one large suitcase to look out for, and thankfully, it was among the first to arrive. Lifting the somewhat heavy suitcase from the carousel, I pulled out the little handle and pulled it behind me, the wheels making the job easier. Then, I just waited outside, by the new arrivals section as I looked for a cab=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 am

They won't work.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 am

I gently pet him.

"Is there anything I can do?"

Last edited by Bon Bon on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 am

(V)
=i give Tria a small glare before going over to Ayashe=
Ayashe. we need to go. Stop eating. You'll get to eat later. We need to take some of this back for the others.
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 am

(William)
=Thankfully, cabs were in abundance here, so flagging one down wasn't much of a hassle for me. The driver got out of the car and loaded my suitcase in the trunk while I got in the backseat, and once he was back in the drivers seat he started talking=

*Cab Driver*
"Where are you headed buddy?"

(William)
=I gave the man the address of my new home, or at least the neighborhood. It was on Manhattan island, though not in any of the overly expensive neighborhoods. Before you ask, yes I had the money for this type of place. 224 years of compounded interest under varying aliases in banks made for quite a helpful fortune. I figured if I was going to be immortal (or close to it) might as well take advantage of a few aspects=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 am

Probably not.

The silver poisoning had taken it out of me, meaning I had to resort to short answers.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 am

"Ok... just tell me if you need anything.."

I sit there on the side of the bed with him in silence for awhile, until I finally ask whats been on my mind for a while.

"Conner, before you left.. What was that kiss about?"
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 am

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 am

"Well... I sort of... felt something during that kiss."

I looked away.

"Sort of what you felt. Most other werewolves fill me with hatred, but not you.. There's something about you."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 am

I give a slight snort in response, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

I sit there for a little while longer petting him, until I stand up.

"I guess I'll give you some rest, just say something if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 am

Naturally.

I lie there, thinking about what happened, wondering why I'd done it. I had some idea, but I wasn't certain.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 am

I went and laid on the couch and turned on the TV.

A werewolf and a Vampire, together?

I laugh gently to myself, fire and gasoline mixed better. But still, there was something there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next